The “SPIDER” belay system belongs to a family of belay devices (lifeline systems), the purpose of which is to protect workers while performing work at height.
The use of the Spider System minimizes the risk of the pendulum effect and, above all, is designed to prevent the fall itself over the edge, which is the basic idea of this solution.
Key features of the system:
- protects the user from falls from height,
- improves the safety of work on the construction site,
- saves lives during a fall,
- prevents trips and falls,
- easy intuitive installation,
- manual assembly possible,
- simple and flexible system,
- lightweight, modular design,
- easy storage and transportation,
- certified according to PN-EN-795 [Type E].