The Lifeline belongs to a family of belay devices designed to protect workers while performing work at height. Using the Lifeline minimizes the risk of a pendulum effect. The lifeline from STRUMIN:
- protects the user from falling from a height,
- prevents tripping and falling,
- increases safety on the construction site.
- Mobile anchor point provides free movement in a wide work area.
- The simplicity of the system allows for easy adaptation to a wide variety of building conditions.
- The system’s support columns work with all of the socket types that the SAS system offers.
- Versatility and flexibility of the system are provided by anchored sockets, sunken in concrete, as well as concrete ballasts.
Lifeline from STRUMIN is compliant with the standards: